Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello everyone. Its been awhile.


Hi everyone.
Its been a busy two weeks. Lots of things going on. I could not upload any pics until tonight as my hubby took my camera hunting with him.. Men have to make sure they have the proof to brag about their trophies. I am in the midst of getting my things together for this coming weekend Yap n Scrap with all my favorite peeps. Always a good time. Working on baby album for my new niece Ariel!! She is gorgeous. Well enough about me.
Here are 4 beautiful cards I did up for Christmas. I found this beautiful Poinsetta die cut paper at my girlsfriend store Dat's . I new I needed to get it and use it on some cards. If you have any questions about the cards just send me an email at stampinge@hotmail.com
The first one I used the new die cut with red shimmer card stock with beautiful chocolate chip tafetta ribbon I had gotten the dasher stamp a while back. I love my Christmas stamps. #2 card is the same card stock but left it simple.


#3 Is using Stampin' Up! white card stock with the new Petals of Plenty embossing folder, Red glitter poinsetta die cut paper with a little Christmas message from the Level 1 hostess set.
#4 Same as number 3 card but going in a different directions. Enjoy.!! Have a great week. E

No comments:

Post a Comment