Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My appologizes



Hello everyone. I can't believe how the time is flying by. Christmas is just a week away. I have been really busy with work and getting things ready for Christmas. Baking, shopping, decorating. If that wasn't enought I put my back out last week and still on the mend. Felt better on the weekend but put it back out on Monday decorating the tree. Just what I needed! So much to get done. Here is a peek of the cards I will be teaching in Jan. Reflection! My classes will be changed to Wed. nights now instead of Tuesdays. If I don't get a chance to post before Christmas. Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone. from my family to yours. E

3 comments:

  1. these are both just gorgeous!! Lovely stamping effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 18. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeutiful! Love the reflection one especially. Can't wait to see them IRL! Feel better soon, what a crumby time to throw your back out!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete