Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Charity PJ Party

Well another great success. We had allot of fun putting it together and I know that fun was had by all. Our total we collected through the auction and extra cards set sold a total of 910.00 towards the Northern Cancer Research Centre/ Chemotherapy. I am totally thankful to all who attended the party and participated in the draws and auctions. I want to thank personally the most important people who always have my back and took great care in helping me out with the make and takes and for making the day less stressful. Donna, Kelly, Shanna, Amy, Trevor, Brandi. Thank you ladies you are the best and hold a special place in my heart. lv u E. I know Donna will have pictures posted on her blog with all the activities at the party. check out her blog. Dat's I will get around this week to post some of the cards I did up for the party. Have a great week and again thank you. lv Ellena

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look on your blog!

    Sunday was a great day as always. I would have done anything for you that day just so you could be there. It was nice that you were able to join us & still participate in the event.

    Trevor is going to be so happy that you consider him one of the "ladies".

    Love Always, Forever Me, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time, and it was great to see you there! I really liked the card you designed...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday was so much fun! It was great to see everyone and work toward a cause together! I am truly honored to be surrounded by such a wonderful group of women who band together and do such fabulous things! I am so happy you were able to be there with us and we even matched!!! lol Hope you are doing well and we didn't poop you out too much! Love ya, Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete