Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beautiful Day


Hello everyone. What an amazing day. Finally some summer. Not for long I hear via the weather network so enjoy. All this lying around recovery they say! Well my brain can't take anymore. I have the most amazing friends who have been so supportive and understanding but keep giving me gifts of stamps and paper and markers that I can't resist using them. Lol! This is what drugs were made for right? Push yourself alittle take some drugs and voila! all better till next time.

I got all the new Bella's Lulu collection stamps! I'm so excited!! Here is another card I did today. I know! take it easy. My brian has got so many ideas that its about to explode. Enjoy.


I have also finally figured out what I will be doing for National Card Making Day! Stay tuned. One hint Christmas Pop Up/table centre piece. Have I got your attention? Hugs Stamping E.

No comments:

Post a Comment