Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time to play!

Hi everyone. whew! I can't believe a whole week has gone by and I totally forgot to post anything. Well there is a small reason. I thought I could do a bit more around the house as I was feeling better. Well washing floors was not it. I was pretty much out for the last 5 days. I do know now that I am not as good as I think I am. Thankyou to all my friends (hmmm!) for so nicely telling me I am an idiot! to put it mildly. LOL!! So needless to say I was not doing a whole lot but laying around. But I got my new mini pre order in and just had to play with some of the stuff. eeewwwh! and Ahhhs!!! let me tell you.
Its getting really stormy looking outside I hope we are in for another great light show. Here are a few cards that I did today. I rested all morning so I could go down to my room and play. Cheers for now. lv E
I used the new treat cups and stamp set Sweet centers. They are so much fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment